Thursday, October 30, 2008

The only thing in life that's certain is change...

Well, I've been waiting to post until I had some good news, but I guess I can't wait forever. I haven't heard back from internships yet, good or bad news. It's getting irritating, and that's all I can think about. I've been trying to keep busy, but it's what my mind goes to immediately anytime I have downtime at work or home.

I guess if I don't get an internship, I'll still be happy to come home. I guess that since I'm not 100% happy down here means it won't be hard to leave here in two months. I've started applying to jobs outside of Disney. It's all so nerve-wracking and time-consuming. I just hope that I'm not back at square one in January. I thought this College Program would turn into something, and now it's turning out that maybe Disney doesn't hire from within as much as I thought.

Does anyone want to come down Jan 2nd and drive back up to Sleepy Hollow with me?

No comments: