My Shepard's Pie at Raglan Road Irish Pub at Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island. Delicious! Also, Strongbow on tap=happiness :)
Me, my roomie Heather, and Kelly and Wilmer, two other CPs who work with my roomie. We work here! Yay! Note: Food and Wine Festival decs are up! Cities in Wonderland, gorgeous design. Based on the artist who designed It's a Small World, which I also adore a little too much.
Having some fun on Spaceship Earth. Brian and I decided to do funny faces, and it made the end of the ride so much better. We were in hysterics the entire time! I highly recommend this when you make your next trip to Epcot.
My roomie Heather, me, and my friend/co-worker Brian at the Germany pavilion in Epcot for dinner. The buffet was delicious! And look how tan I am!That's all for now. Just a sample. Almost two months since I've been here. Crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment